Mold exposure symptoms are more common than people are aware of. Mildew is a dangerous organism that generally thrives in moist and wet places. The areas most targeted by this lethal fungus include mainly bathrooms, kitchens and basements. These fungi damages the area it expands on and can significantly affect the health of individuals living around it. Regular exposure to mold will lead to extreme health issues such as adverse lung infection, in many cases it can and will cause death before all symptoms can be determine. The development of mold can be prevented and/or contained by maintaining a dry environment.

mold-exposure-symptoms

Daily human activity causes mold to rapidly spread to different locations in the house. This harmful fungus loves moist and thrives on wet and illuminated environments. It expands on any structure that provides the right conditions for its development. Sadly, many people if not everybody is oblivious to the extreme health impact caused by the exposure to it as well as the damage it causes to any structure it grows on. A vast majority on people are unaware that many of the health issues afflicting us may actually be symptoms of the fungi infestation in our home or office.

Respiratory issues are normally the initial symptoms of mold exposure. However, a potentially bigger and more severe health risk of mold poisoning is caused due to the volatile organic compounds (VOCs) produced by these toxic organisms. Those with chronic (long-term) lung disease are significantly affected when exposed to the poisonous gas (mycotoxin) produced by these harmful tiny organisms. Healthy individuals often experience allergic symptoms such as wheezing and coughing triggered by the exposure to mold. Many people do not always show symptoms correlated to direct mold exposure but may later display health conditions caused by the exposure.

So, how do you find out if you have a mold problem in you house or office to avoid direct exposure? Water or moisture problems does not specifically mean that mold has developed in your property. However, it does mean that if not treated promptly it will turn into a mold issue. If you have an area in your home or office where moist is evident and has not been controlled then this can be a possible sign of mildew and should get looked at immediately. Also, yellowish stains on the walls of your property are normally formed due to moisture or water which facilitates the development of a fungi infestation.

In conclusion, making sure to get an inspection done on your property to confirm whether or not you have a mold problem is always recommended. However, it would certainly be wise to also check your house every so often for any visual signs of it. Now, if you consider you may have molds spreading in your home or office than you must call a mold remediation expert immediately and have them send the best mold inspection experts to visually analyze your property FREE of charge. If you find yourself, family member, employee, co-worker or anyone for that matter experiencing any of the mold exposure symptoms mentioned on this content, please take them to a hospital for further analysis.

The Danger of Mold Exposure and It’s Symptoms